Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Culture

I'm in Utah, absorbing the culture. That means that my hotel bed-side table is more fully stocked than usual, as is my Mexican restaurant salad bar:
Moreover, they have managed to develop a clothing store tailored precisely to my generation:
Chris was concerned, and, as it turned out, he had good reason to be:
I can handle the outrageously offensive depiction of women, and I can handle the Jesus, but I can not handle them being on the same t-shirt at the same time. I don't know if that woman is being exploited, but it looks like that guy is trying to bite off one of her lips. I think Jesus is going to give him a high-5. Good thing imagining his mom being electrocuted hasn't got him down.

Anyway, thank goodness, I could get back to culture with which I was more familiar at the hotel:

2 comments:

Steve said...

That shirt is so weird. Say hi to John Stockton for me.

Anne-Michelle said...

'good thing imagining his mom getting electrocuted hasn't got him down' made me laugh until i dropped important papers on the floor. thanks, man.

(i feel like i should be making some sort of 'Gen-X-rated' joke about that store, but i can't make it work.'