Saturday, May 10, 2008

10 bowlers enter 1 BOWLER LEAVES

Red Deer manages to be both idyllic and post-apocalyptic, the kind of place where the evil Alpha Corporation first released the virus that killed 99.9% of the earth's population and turned the remaining 0.1% into savagely, blood-thirstily kindly bowlers.

2 comments:

Ken said...

The final boss battle in "Apocalyptic Outbreak Codename: Red Deer" would totally take place in the BOWLADROME.

Phil said...

Oh man, now I wish I had posted a picture of "Monsieur Wong's," or of that statue of a dead guy from their "GHOSTS" campaign. They would have made great mini-boss jokes.