Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holidays from Holidays

Sometimes when I'm walking across a street I wish I would accidentally get hit by a car so that I could just lie in a hospital bed for a few days not feeling guilty about anything. Then I got home to Edmonton and realized that most of my friends were out of town, so I could probably do the lying around part as much as I wanted, without the worrying about constant pain and lost limbs part. So, I became a troll. I lay around watching the first season of Community and the second and third seasons of The Mentalist at least twice each, watched Tron (1982) but with the soundtrack replaced by the Tron: Legacy (2010) soundtrack, read a few thrillers, and developed a foul, foul smell about my person. This is probably the first time I've left the house in days. As you can see, there isn't much encouragement to do so again soon.

No comments: