Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tl;Dr Tarot

Gave myself a Tarot reading with the question: "What should I tell my supervisor tomorrow?" Anybody got any idea what this means?  I'm a knight errant? okay. Hanging over me: struggle. The base of the matter: Struggle. No sh*t. I'll just skip to the end, let's see.... The Final Outcome: "a time of dissatisfaction, boredom and depression within a relationship. There is a feeling of being let down or cheated, although the one who does the cheating is usually oneself because of one's unreal expectations". Hmmm... I don't think I'll lead with that at the meeting, no.

2 comments:

Anita said...

It's been a while, but it looks like Hope (the Star) is a thing in the past and the Moon (more light at the end of the tunnel) is upside down/blocked/not ideal. Maybe saying to your supervisor I'd like the emotional squashing needs to end (Death card) is what this reading's about. And you might be looking for the daily stability hinted at in the 4 of Pentacles. Outcome--beware nay sayers. But not roleplayers. We're on your side. :)

Phil said...

My book has past and future the other way around, so the past is my Father and the future is All the Evil in the World, plus hope. Anyway, I suppose a relief from emotional squashing is more or less how the meeting turned out.

And thanks for being on my side!