Man, I was so tired of fraternities, Jesus clubs, and phone companies at clubs days that I was psyched to see what I thought was a breakdancing club. But no. It was a breakdancing phone company.
People have to earn a living. Half of employment in NYC is young people, or spanish women, stumping for things on the street. And in this city, they gotta be good to get someone's attention.
The only one that really pissed me off was a fake protest by fake chefs against some dry pasta company.
3 comments:
fantastic.
People have to earn a living. Half of employment in NYC is young people, or spanish women, stumping for things on the street. And in this city, they gotta be good to get someone's attention.
The only one that really pissed me off was a fake protest by fake chefs against some dry pasta company.
Post a Comment