Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thanksgiving

Trev and Sarah are far too kind. In retrospect, I should have known that when they said to invite anyone who doesn't have a place to go for thanksgiving they didn't mean that I could add 9 people to the existing guest list of 12. They welcomed us all, though, and the food was _amazing_.

1 comment:

Martha said...

It's a good thing turkeys are so big in Canada. Here in Australia, the biggest one you can find is only 3.5 kilos. Yep. An embarrassment, when my Dad's home cooking 20 pounders. But I did learn from an Aussie the other day that their turkeys aren't actually turkeys, but just really big chickens. That made me feel better in one way, because someone had said our 20 lb birds must be turkeys on steroids, but then it made me feel a bit worse in another way, because it means that it must actually be their 3.5 kilo chickens that are on steroids.

Anywho, good on Trev and Sarah for feeding you all :) Happy Thanksgiving!