Um, yeah, somewhat less effective. Generally solar panels need direct sunlight to work, they don't do so well with diffuse light. Unless it's amorphous silicon, in which case it performs quite well under diffuse light conditions. Most solar cells are crystalline or multicrystalline silicon though, so prob. doesn't work too well in this case.
By the way dude, you've got some serious catching up to do. I'm glad I didn't commit to making my blog a daily. Maybe just give up and start from October first. Short year this year.
2 comments:
Um, yeah, somewhat less effective. Generally solar panels need direct sunlight to work, they don't do so well with diffuse light. Unless it's amorphous silicon, in which case it performs quite well under diffuse light conditions. Most solar cells are crystalline or multicrystalline silicon though, so prob. doesn't work too well in this case.
By the way dude, you've got some serious catching up to do. I'm glad I didn't commit to making my blog a daily. Maybe just give up and start from October first. Short year this year.
Post a Comment