At least one picture a day
I'll look back and identify that moment as the beginning of my fear of dropping things down elevator shafts. Now I always check to see where the crack is and imagine what could be small enough to fit. I'm very careful.
I'll look back on it as the moment I realized there was a pit at the bottom of the elevator shaft and I WANT TO GO TO THERE.
!!! ... i am happy to wish happy birthdays, again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'll look back and identify that moment as the beginning of my fear of dropping things down elevator shafts. Now I always check to see where the crack is and imagine what could be small enough to fit. I'm very careful.
I'll look back on it as the moment I realized there was a pit at the bottom of the elevator shaft and I WANT TO GO TO THERE.
!!! ... i am happy to wish happy birthdays, again.
Post a Comment