At least one picture a day
hey!!! I saw that truck in austin!
Unlikely! Did it have a Quebec License plate in Austin too?
hmmm...I didn't think to check. There can't be too many flatbed trucks driving around with toy dump trucks strapped to the back though, right? Right?
?!! the fact that this truck may be transcontinental only makes it wickedly more cool. (and obviously a product of delusional dilt minds.)
Every alternative is unlikely. Which is just fine with me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey!!! I saw that truck in austin!
Unlikely! Did it have a Quebec License plate in Austin too?
hmmm...I didn't think to check. There can't be too many flatbed trucks driving around with toy dump trucks strapped to the back though, right? Right?
?!! the fact that this truck may be transcontinental only makes it wickedly more cool. (and obviously a product of delusional dilt minds.)
Every alternative is unlikely. Which is just fine with me.
Post a Comment