Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Current Events

Big crowd on campus for the olympic torch.  The rest of the route was less crowded, so I jogged along following it.  You can tell I was jogging by how bad the photos are:


Luckily T has a steadier hand:

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you cry? People cried when the torch came through PA.

Phil said...

I didn't cry, but T got some video of a middle-aged woman SCREEEEAMING with excitement.

Phil said...

In fact, she posted that video here:
http://my-self-and-other-animals.blogspot.com/2010/01/olympic-torch-or-go-sheldon.html

AMT said...

i am pretty amused at your pose here: hello! this is a torch! i am wearing a suit! ... and so forth. nice.

AMT said...

wait -- how the hell did you take that first picture?!

Phil said...

Thanks! I call my pose the John Oliver. I took the picture while dangling from a news helicopter.

Heidi said...

Wait...T has a blog? Why did I not know about this??!!