At least one picture a day
you don't think i am going to pretend that counts as wind, do you? the wind in waterton *made my hair look like a TOUPEE*. ... no sign by our elevator or slightly leaning tree on sask. drive (thought impressive!) is going to impress me here...
... i mean THOUGH impressive, er, right? yes. sigh...
In fact, I think I was specifically challenging you to correct me. It's just that the only numbers you cited were 70/80 km/h.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you don't think i am going to pretend that counts as wind, do you? the wind in waterton *made my hair look like a TOUPEE*. ... no sign by our elevator or slightly leaning tree on sask. drive (thought impressive!) is going to impress me here...
... i mean THOUGH impressive, er, right? yes. sigh...
In fact, I think I was specifically challenging you to correct me. It's just that the only numbers you cited were 70/80 km/h.
Post a Comment