At least one picture a day
i can go to the roundtable and/or lunch I think. is this the sort of thing you can just show up to??
Didn't we see him at a screening at the Garneau some years back?
Bekka, yeah, I think you should email someone about the lunch, but the rest of it you can probably just show up.K* Yeah! With Liz! We saw him at Journals of Knud Rasmussen.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i can go to the roundtable and/or lunch I think. is this the sort of thing you can just show up to??
Didn't we see him at a screening at the Garneau some years back?
Bekka, yeah, I think you should email someone about the lunch, but the rest of it you can probably just show up.
K* Yeah! With Liz! We saw him at Journals of Knud Rasmussen.
Post a Comment