At least one picture a day
So do you have a layover there on the way to somewhere else? I also love the airline name "jazz"
Good call, Simon - I'll be in Winnipeg for about 90 minutes on the way to Toronto, and from there to Waterloo
I don't know, Phil... counting layovers on a list like that seems like cheating to me! I maintain that you at least have to breathe some non-airport air to be able to check off the whole province. :)
Yeah, Charlotte, you're probably right. I guess I'll just keep thinking wistfully of Winnipeg instead.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So do you have a layover there on the way to somewhere else? I also love the airline name "jazz"
Good call, Simon - I'll be in Winnipeg for about 90 minutes on the way to Toronto, and from there to Waterloo
I don't know, Phil... counting layovers on a list like that seems like cheating to me! I maintain that you at least have to breathe some non-airport air to be able to check off the whole province. :)
Yeah, Charlotte, you're probably right. I guess I'll just keep thinking wistfully of Winnipeg instead.
Post a Comment