I told AMT that I was living in a minimalist temple out here. In reality, I'm staying with a kind family friend who really knows how to live, as you can see.
I thought, for one delicious moment, that those 'stairs' in what I am guess is the dining room were, in fact, real stairs, and that getting to e.g. a second floor bedroom involved circus-act-levels of balance.
5 comments:
Does this guy know you're taking pictures of the inside of his fridge??
mmm, I guess not. I haven't told him the blog address yet.....
I see that your minimalist friend is so minimalist that he/she only consumers liquids...
I thought, for one delicious moment, that those 'stairs' in what I am guess is the dining room were, in fact, real stairs, and that getting to e.g. a second floor bedroom involved circus-act-levels of balance.
... But this is cool, too.
He consumes solids, too, but they're in the freezer and the cupboard. Also, the drawers that are out of frame.
Post a Comment