skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Phil's Life in Pictures
At least one picture a day
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Books
When I told Shane that I was bringing 6 books (I forgot that I actually had 7) because I was going to be away for 5 weeks, he said "You know, they have bookstores in California." Yeah, I told him:
I know.
1 comment:
Old folk singer
said...
I like this one!
July 31, 2007 at 3:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends with blogs
Rebecca Rosenblum - Rose Coloured
House Smells
2 years ago
Your daily dose of Mary
What is the difference...
12 years ago
tamrika
15 years ago
find wonderland
spring
15 years ago
andrew's life in pictures
Vintage Toronto hipster
15 years ago
Pour the wine
I am the most important person in New York
15 years ago
Zombievrobot's Blog
New Astron 6!
15 years ago
My Self and Other Animals
Я сама и другие животные
Windsor. Mental Lexicon VII.
16 years ago
Personal Monsters
I'm still here!
17 years ago
the velvet ant
Steve's tips on how to take a nice picture of a car. Part 1:
18 years ago
words matter
It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time by Trevor Waurechen
Serial Adventurist
Capture the infinity
life without myface
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2015
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
2013
(31)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(6)
►
2012
(83)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(178)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(18)
►
2010
(168)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(11)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(30)
►
2009
(205)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(233)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(35)
▼
2007
(299)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(30)
▼
July
(28)
Books
A Warm Welcome Home
GRRRRR!!
Canada
Loss
Variety
Censored!
Co-incidence
California
Suggestive
Family
A Not-so-Novel Experience
Electruck
The Library
Style
Education
Magic
Delusions
Miyake
Leland Jr.
Technical Difficulties
Guess What!
Hard at Work?
'rents
The City
Jing! Xia! Zai!
The Temple
San Francisco
►
June
(31)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(36)
►
March
(14)
About Me
Phil
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I like this one!
Post a Comment