ahh.. bleaching can be very tricky. but i like it! it's fun. new hair colors usually are:) and is the mullet really gone? i have to admit it wasn't very attractive, but maybe straight girls dig that these days?
Toshia, you wouldn't believe it. It wasn't the mullet so much as the moustache. More than one woman felt the need to mention that not enough men have just moustaches these days.
6 comments:
WOO-HOO!!!
No more mullet or funny facial hair!
But one last suggestion: cut the blond hair close-cropped. You'll look very sharp. And likely somewhat Scandanavian (or perhaps German)
ahh.. bleaching can be very tricky. but i like it! it's fun. new hair colors usually are:) and is the mullet really gone? i have to admit it wasn't very attractive, but maybe straight girls dig that these days?
Toshia, you wouldn't believe it. It wasn't the mullet so much as the moustache. More than one woman felt the need to mention that not enough men have just moustaches these days.
awesomeness. well, that's fabulous for you. if only queer chicks liked facial hair, I'd be out buying rogain RIGHT NOW!
What, I think the blond looks pretty sharp. I'm sure the girls like it as much as the moustache.
Couldn't nearly be as bad as the time I went "blond" back in the day. Laughable.
Yo, I told you.
Post a Comment