Tuesday, October 30, 2007

F*ck!

In case you didn't know, my posts are back-dated to the day the photos were taken and set to "11:59 PM" so you can tell. This post is back-dated to the last day I took pictures with my camera before I lost it. F*ck.

4 comments:

AMT said...

I am drawing little pictures every day and pretending they are photos you took. This is going less well than you might think... You are hard to replace.

Martha said...

Nooooooooo! You're my favourite blogger Phil! Almost all the photos on my blog are taken by other people. Maybe you can steal someone elses photos? Or steal a camera? It's worth it for the blog, I think. Do you have a camera on your phone? Anywho, I hope your camera turns up. We've all been enjoying it so much.

Ken said...

I'm with Anne-Michelle. I say we draw a picture every day to show our support. Look! I went first!. That's funny, right linguists?

Phil said...

Thanks gang. I have a cell phone camera so I've been keeping up, and as soon as I buy a new phone charger (I lost that too, for f*ck's sake) I'll be back to a'blogging. It's good because I suck at drawing, unlike Ken.