This is your first time knitting right? First times hardly ever go well. Next time, when you're knitting me a banana hammock, things will go much smoother.
That first post was removed due to a grammatical error. Not that most of my posts and comments aren't riddled with errors.
I should be clear: I try to _take_ a picture every day, but I don't always put them up the day I take them. In fact, any picture posted at "11:59 PM" was actually posted later and backdated. Including this one.
Aw Phil be creative, it is not an ugly ball of yarn, you knitted what happens to a Muppet mogwai after you feed it after midnight. Or you created the furry dooms day device one that Professor Farnsworth doesn't have:)
Toma that's amazing! Are you saying that Tokyo is the pink flower in your heart? I hope to knit at least one thing, let alone many. I would love a hat!
AMT, Simon, thanks. :) The felting should commence Sunday.
7 comments:
This is your first time knitting right? First times hardly ever go well. Next time, when you're knitting me a banana hammock, things will go much smoother.
That first post was removed due to a grammatical error. Not that most of my posts and comments aren't riddled with errors.
Your posts and comments are always delightful.
I should be clear: I try to _take_ a picture every day, but I don't always put them up the day I take them. In fact, any picture posted at "11:59 PM" was actually posted later and backdated. Including this one.
東京は私の中心のピンクの花である
its probably totally wrong
you need to knit yourself many many sweaters
i'll knit you a hat when you come to slc
Aw Phil be creative, it is not an ugly ball of yarn, you knitted what happens to a Muppet mogwai after you feed it after midnight. Or you created the furry dooms day device one that Professor Farnsworth doesn't have:)
oh... oh, i .... oh!
i really like your muppet.
please felt soon?
Toma that's amazing! Are you saying that Tokyo is the pink flower in your heart? I hope to knit at least one thing, let alone many. I would love a hat!
AMT, Simon, thanks. :) The felting should commence Sunday.
Post a Comment