At least one picture a day
hey! is this in ayr? if it is, i think i've been there before! do you remember that i was briefly on the curling team at st. agnes?
Not in Ayr, no, in Edmonton. :) (You can see from the labels) And I do _indeed_ remember! Actually I was specifically hoping that the two people I know who curled, you and Justine, would see this post!
... that's because talking about curling IS nons... oh. wait, everyone here is a curler but me? oh, well, then. nevermind.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey! is this in ayr? if it is, i think i've been there before! do you remember that i was briefly on the curling team at st. agnes?
Not in Ayr, no, in Edmonton. :) (You can see from the labels) And I do _indeed_ remember! Actually I was specifically hoping that the two people I know who curled, you and Justine, would see this post!
... that's because talking about curling IS nons... oh. wait, everyone here is a curler but me? oh, well, then. nevermind.
Post a Comment