Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Homage

Hey James! Look what I got for a buck!

4 comments:

AMT said...

!!!

this original of house on haunted hill is EXCELLENT. first, the haunted house is... an LA mausoleum. well, it looks like one from the outside. inside, though, it is the 1800s. also, the conversation between price and his wife about which one is going to kill the other first are very classy.

Phil said...

You know, somehow I found it more likely that you would have seen these, AMT, than James.

Monster said...

The Last Man on Earth was many things I am Legend wasn't, including an excellent film.

I'm still hoping Vincent Price rises from his grave just to poop on every copy of the House on Haunted Hill remake.

What are you trying to say Phil :(

The Bat was alright.

Phil said...

You know what James, I apologize! I knew AMT has encyclopedic knowledge of old movies, and you have encyclopedic knowledge of horror movies, but based on what I've seen on your blog I wasn't sure how far back your interest reached. I'm glad I was wrong.