At least one picture a day
Is it the pick-up truck or the beers?
I think it's the combination of green beers, warm weather, and old wood. Though, come to think of it, replace the Mooshead with Big Rock Traditional, and this is about the most Edmonton scene I could have constructed.
agreed. "May Long", though, is a highly inferior name for may 2-4. the latter is clever and beveraged. the former sounds like a bad chinese restaurant for white people.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is it the pick-up truck or the beers?
I think it's the combination of green beers, warm weather, and old wood.
Though, come to think of it, replace the Mooshead with Big Rock Traditional, and this is about the most Edmonton scene I could have constructed.
agreed. "May Long", though, is a highly inferior name for may 2-4. the latter is clever and beveraged. the former sounds like a bad chinese restaurant for white people.
Post a Comment