
I love this trolley. It doesn't go far (I don't think it really goes to Jasper) but it's got character. In fact, it has several characters that I was surprised to see: If you zoom in on the picture, you should be able to make out "Entrance", "Exit", "One-man-car", and "Test run", all written in Japanese characters on the front/side of the car. There's more:

The sign just above the back window says "Tennouji station front", so I guess the train comes from
the part of Osaka named after the reason for the existence of the
oldest company in the world.
2 comments:
We should take a ride on this trolley this summer
That has to hurt ... not the Japanese character, but the company that sold just last January after 1,400 years of business. How do you end 1,400 years of business? That's just crazy!
Post a Comment