Yup Joanna dung a gold mine for researchers :) Not bad for add libbing and only 2 takes that seen, not to mention that was on the last morning before we flew back to Cape Town. The only downside is that I didn't get the reactions of one of the instructors and her sister on film as they were classic. I am glad you and Toshia liked it
4 comments:
"dung, yes, dung!"
awesome job, simon!
fantastic!
Yup Joanna dung a gold mine for researchers :) Not bad for add libbing and only 2 takes that seen, not to mention that was on the last morning before we flew back to Cape Town.
The only downside is that I didn't get the reactions of one of the instructors and her sister on film as they were classic.
I am glad you and Toshia liked it
Oh cool. I was glad to see the film again! Good stuff!
Post a Comment