Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Culture

I'm in Utah, absorbing the culture. That means that my hotel bed-side table is more fully stocked than usual, as is my Mexican restaurant salad bar:
Moreover, they have managed to develop a clothing store tailored precisely to my generation:
Chris was concerned, and, as it turned out, he had good reason to be:
I can handle the outrageously offensive depiction of women, and I can handle the Jesus, but I can not handle them being on the same t-shirt at the same time. I don't know if that woman is being exploited, but it looks like that guy is trying to bite off one of her lips. I think Jesus is going to give him a high-5. Good thing imagining his mom being electrocuted hasn't got him down.

Anyway, thank goodness, I could get back to culture with which I was more familiar at the hotel:

2 comments:

Not Available said...

That shirt is so weird. Say hi to John Stockton for me.

AMT said...

'good thing imagining his mom getting electrocuted hasn't got him down' made me laugh until i dropped important papers on the floor. thanks, man.

(i feel like i should be making some sort of 'Gen-X-rated' joke about that store, but i can't make it work.'