Saturday, December 29, 2007

Family Conference

Last Christmas we figured that since 4 of 5 kids were in grad school and 1 of 2 parents was a prof, we could probably have our own Dilts family mini-conference. We didn't plan another one this year, but I happened to have a poster handy, so I showed it around. If Simon looks bored, it's because he happened to have something way more awesome handy: Here he is, showing us the nature film he wrote, directed, shot, edited, narrated, and starred in when he was in South Africa in October:
You should track it down. Dung beetles are amazing.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Nah not bored just looking at the tv wishing it would spontaneously combuste so I would have to show the 5min film I ended up with which had way to much me in it. But not bad for improvising most of it.

Your poster was cool