At least one picture a day
What is this cooler made of wood? I am confused.
I was wondering if I should have used the pulled-back version of the picture. This was in a liquor store. I'll amend the caption.
One of the great things about working at a liquor store is near unlimited room for cooled lunch storage.
i am with marianne. how is the fact that it's a liquor store clarifying why this wooden box is keeping things cold?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What is this cooler made of wood? I am confused.
I was wondering if I should have used the pulled-back version of the picture. This was in a liquor store. I'll amend the caption.
One of the great things about working at a liquor store is near unlimited room for cooled lunch storage.
i am with marianne. how is the fact that it's a liquor store clarifying why this wooden box is keeping things cold?
Post a Comment