At least one picture a day
Phil, your boot look great! I'm pretty curious about what will happen to the blue (fun fur?) when you try to felt them, so be sure to post some pictures when they're done.Won't the bottoms be slippery to walk in?
You've got some messed up feet. No offense.
Oh, xmas stockings! I get it now.
STILL LAUGHING
So did you complete both boots, and felt them?
Not quite, Simon... I finished one, then unraveled it, finished another one, and felted it last night. You'll see in a moment!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Phil, your boot look great! I'm pretty curious about what will happen to the blue (fun fur?) when you try to felt them, so be sure to post some pictures when they're done.
Won't the bottoms be slippery to walk in?
You've got some messed up feet. No offense.
Oh, xmas stockings! I get it now.
STILL LAUGHING
So did you complete both boots, and felt them?
Not quite, Simon... I finished one, then unraveled it, finished another one, and felted it last night. You'll see in a moment!
Post a Comment